Car & Auto Accident Lawyer For Woodbridge NJ
Trusted injury attorneys helping accident victims recover compensation
You need an experienced attorney if you have been injured in a car or auto accident in Woodbridge. Motor vehicle accidents can cause serious injuries and life-threatening conditions that result in substantial financial damages, in addition to your immense physical pain and emotional suffering. Our Woodbridge car accident lawyers can help you recover any money you lost because of the auto accident. We can also help you recover compensation for medical bills, suffering, and pain.
Contact our car accident lawyer in NJ by calling (908) 561-5577 for a free consultation. Our law firm has offices throughout New Jersey to assist clients who have been injured because of a reckless or negligent party.
You may not realize right now the extent of your injuries or damages. Do not allow an insurance adjuster to convince you to settle your claim without consulting with our Middlesex County accident attorneys. A quick settlement can mean losing much of the compensation you are entitled to receive for your car accident claim.
Types Of Auto Accidents
Car and auto accidents occur each day in Woodbridge. The types of auto accidents vary; however, the result is often the same. An innocent party is injured because another driver or party was thoughtless and reckless.
Some of the more common car crashes in Woodbridge include:
- Rear-End Crashes — Rear-end collisions are extremely common, especially due to the increase in the number of distracted driving accidents. Even though insurance adjusters down-play the seriousness of injuries sustained in a rear-end crash, you can sustain severe and traumatic injuries in a so-called “fender bender.” Do not take these accidents lightly. Seek medical attention and contact our Woodbridge rear-end accident lawyer for a free consultation.
- Side-Impact Crashes — Side-impact accidents are very dangerous for the passenger seated on the side of the impact. Even vehicles with side-crash airbags and other safety features cannot always prevent severe and life-threatening injuries in a side-impact crash. In many cases, the accident victim suffers severe head trauma, broken bones, back injuries, and damage to internal organs. Many of these crashes are caused by drivers who fail to yield the right of way causing a T-bone accident.
- Head-On Collisions — Head-on crashes are another deadly type of automobile accident on New Jersey roads. Our Woodbridge car accident attorneys represent families who have lost loved ones in head-on crashes. We also represent accident victims who have suffered debilitating brain damage and paralysis because of a head-on car accident. Drunk drivers, fatigued drivers, and distracted drivers often cause head-on crashes when they cross over into the lane of oncoming traffic.
- Rollover Car Accidents — Any vehicle can roll over during a car crash, although vans, trucks, and SUVs may be at a higher risk of rollover crashes because of the height of the vehicle. In a rollover accident, passengers can be thrown from the vehicle or crushed, causing a variety of injuries and death. Rollover crashes can occur in any situation, including side-impact crashes, head-on collisions, and other types of motor vehicle accidents.
It is important that you understand your rights regarding a Woodbridge car crash. Regardless of the type of motor vehicle accident, you must prove that the other driver or a third party caused the crash to recover money for your injuries and damages.
Our automobile accident lawyers handle all types of car accident claims. We understand New Jersey traffic laws and the state’s negligence laws regarding proof of liability in a car accident claim. We can help you prove that your auto accident was not your fault so that you can recover full compensation for all injuries.
Call (908) 561-5577 now for a free consultation with a Woodbridge car accident lawyer. Contact our office now to learn how you can hire a car accident attorney in Woodbridge for free.
Common Injuries Sustained in Car Accidents
The types and severity of injuries sustained in a car crash depend on the unique circumstances of the crash and the individuals involved. Every car crash has the potential for causing life-threatening conditions and traumatic injuries.
Some of the more common injuries our law firm handles in car accident claims include:
- Broken bones and fractures
- Head and brain injuries, including TBIs (traumatic brain injuries), closed head injuries, and concussions
- Back and spinal cord injuries that can include permanent impairment and paralysis
- Scarring, severe burns, and disfigurement
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), severe depression, and other emotional disorders
- Internal bleeding and damage to internal organs
- Neck and shoulder injuries
- Abrasions and lacerations
You can get live help 24/7 by using the contact form on our website. If you are suffering from the injuries caused by a car crash, we want to help you recover compensation to pay for your lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses.
Call (908) 561-5577 to speak with a Woodbridge car accident lawyer with Aiello, Harris, Marth, Tunnero & Schiffman, P.C. for a free case evaluation.
Steps You Can Take After a Woodbridge Car Accident to Improve Your Chances of Recovering Compensation
We do not expect you to handle your accident claim — that is our job. Our personal injury attorneys in Middlesex County NJ want to take the stress of handling an injury claim off your shoulders so that you can focus on your recovery and family. However, knowing what to do after a car accident can help you understand how to improve your chances of recovering money for your accident claim.
FIRST, we need you to call (908) 561-5577 to speak with one of our representatives. The sooner you contact our office for your free consultation the better able we are to protect your rights and secure the maximum compensation allowable by law for your claim.
While you may not be able to follow each step, the important steps to take after a car crash include:
- Call 911! Always report a car accident immediately to law enforcement.
- See a doctor! If you did not go directly to the emergency room after the crash, you should see your doctor as soon as possible. Delays in treatment can hurt your claim and jeopardize your health.
- Document the accident scene by taking photographs and making videos, if it is safe to do so.
- Ask for the contact information from eyewitnesses at the accident scene.
- Do not discuss your claim with anyone, including the insurance adjuster, family, friends, or online through social media or otherwise.
- Keep a detailed journal of each conversation related to the crash.
As soon as possible, please contact our office so that our Woodbridge car accident attorneys can help you fight for full compensation of all damages. You deserve to be compensated for your injuries by the party who caused the car or auto accident. Call (908) 561-5577 now for more information about how to protect your rights after a car accident in Woodbridge.
Call Now to Speak with a Woodbridge NJ Auto Accident Attorneys
Last year, Route 1 from Menlo Avenue to Ronson Road was named one of the most dangerous highways in New Jersey. Woodbridge residents know how dangerous this road and other roads in the area can be for motorists and others.
The of Aiello, Harris, Marth, Tunnero & Schiffman, P.C. can help you seek compensation for your injuries and damages. We want to protect your legal rights and protect your best interests as you continue to recover from your car accident injuries.
Call (908) 561-5577 or use our online contact form now to schedule your free consultation with one of our attorneys at our Woodbridge Office.