Union Township, New Jersey
CALL FOR A FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
Rated 10/10 on AVVO
24 Hours a Day | 7 Days a Week | Office and Off-Site Appointments
Our Law Firm Serving Union NJ Area
With a reputation for both success in the courtroom and superior client service, Aiello, Harris, Marth, Tunnero & Schiffman, P.C. is one of New Jersey’s top law firms. Our attorneys work in a wide breadth of practice areas, helping clients with issues such as car accident claims, criminal defense, and employment law matters.
We use cutting-edge technology as well as tried-and-true legal practices to obtain favorable results. Our lawyers are well-versed in negotiation tactics that help clients receive larger settlements, reduced charges, and overall better results.
Legal Practice Areas & Services
Winning some of the highest awards and negotiated settlements in New Jersey, our Union lawyers have a large number of practice areas:
Personal Injury Lawyer in Union NJ
Personal Injury – Injuries can be expensive and you’re not always the one responsible for the cost. If you’ve suffered an injury or are in ongoing pain, our Union injury attorneys can represent you in order to help mitigate medical bills, lost income, emotional suffering, and more.
- Car Accidents – Car accidents can be overwhelming and are, by their nature, very scary to deal with. We can help lighten the load and ensure the legal side is all taken care of. Contacting a seasoned car accident lawyer should be your top priority after being injured in an auto or motor vehicle accident.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Motorcycles are higher risk than other types of vehicles, partially because of the risk of inattentive motorists in other vehicles. We can help you get what you need to recover.
- Premises Liability – Negligence is not okay. You shouldn’t have to suffer for an injury that isn’t your fault, but you will need to call a Union premises liability lawyer to get the justice you deserve whether it’s a slip and fall or trip and fall or other types of accident resulting in an injury due to negligence.
- Workers’ Compensation – Sorting through the complexities of job site injuries and the conflicts that follow requires trusted legal aid. We can help you.
Union Criminal Defense Lawyer
Criminal Defense – We specialize in getting charges reduced or dropped outright. Our New Jersey criminal justice lawyers represent defendants charged with 1st to 4th degree indictable crimes, disorderly and petty disorderly offenses, juvenile offenses, and violations of municipal ordinances.
- Traffic –Traffic violations add up quick, and as a result, you could even lose your license. Don’t endure a needless reduction of your valuable freedom.
- Expungement – If fear of a criminal record is preventing you from finding work, talk to one of our Union attorneys to see what we can do about getting your record expunged. Expungement can mean peace of mind for many.
- DWI/DUI – An aggressive DWI/DUI lawyer can greatly help a defendant charged with such crimes. The punishments for DUIs can be very harsh, and having a lawyer is a must to ensure a favorable outcome.
- Drug Crimes – Our Union lawyers have done excellent work in the past with locking down favorable verdicts. We may be able to help you, too.
Employment Law Attorney Union NJ
Employment Law – Issues pertaining to employment law can seem nearly impossible to navigate. If you’ve experienced discrimination, a sudden end of employment or mistreatment, one of our lawyers can help you understand your options.
- Harassment. Harassment is wrong. Period. If you’ve experienced harassment, we want to help you get justice.
- Wrongful termination. Wrongful termination is more common than you might think. Our lawyers have experience with representing those who have unfairly lost their jobs.
Divorce & Family Law Attorneys Near Union NJ
Divorce. We’ve worked with all types of divorces. If you have a high-asset divorce in process, our lawyers have a particular specialty. We can help.
- Family Law – From LGBT issues to child support and custody we have experience with all family law issues. Call one of our Union lawyers today to see what we can offer to you.
Hire Tax Lawyers To Help You Take On The IRS
Tax Law is possibly the most complex law in the United States. No one should have to navigate it alone. Get an attorney who can catch IRS mistakes and save you money.
Immigration – While immigration is a hot-button issue politically, for those affected it can be a matter of extreme stress. We’re ready to be your team and help protect you under the law.
About Union New Jersey
Union Township is a township in Union County, New Jersey, United States. In the 2010 United States Census, the township’s population was 56,642,reflecting an increase of 2,237 (+4.1%) from the 54,405 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 6,247 (+13.0%) from the 48,158 counted in 1990.
Union Township was created by the New Jersey Legislature on March 18, 1808 from portions of Elizabeth Township. Some years later, Linden (March 4, 1861), Roselle Park (March 14, 1901), and Kenilworth (April 6, 1907) were all formed from sections of Union Township.
The town is named for an old inn named the Sign of the Union, which was located at a crossroads near what is now Galloping Hill Road and Liberty Avenue.
Union Township is home to many private housing developments as well as Nomahegan Park. There are also many business districts including Stuyvesant Avenue, Morris Avenue, and Springfield Avenue.
The township is home to the Galloping Hill Golf Course, one of the oldest public golf courses in the United States.
The New Jersey Turnpike (I-95) and Garden State Parkway cross through Union Township. Interstate 78 also passes through the southern end of town before crossing into Springfield Township. Other major roads in Union include Morris Avenue, Stuyvesant Avenue, Rahway Road, and Chestnut Street.
Public transportation to New York City is available via NJ Transit at the Union train station, with service on the Raritan Valley Line. Local bus service is also provided by NJ Transit on the 113 and 115 routes.
540 North Ave, Suite 9
Union, NJ 07083
Work with our dedicated Union attorneys now
Aiello, Harris, Marth, Tunnero & Schiffman, P.C. has been in business for decades. Our clients trust us to help them find justice. For a consultation, please call us at (908) 561-5577 or contact us online.