Flemington, New Jersey
CALL FOR A FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
Rated 10/10 on AVVO
24 Hours a Day | 7 Days a Week | Office and Off-Site Appointments
Our Law Firm Serving Flemington NJ Area
With a reputation for both success in the courtroom and superior client service, Aiello, Harris, Marth, Tunnero & Schiffman, P.C. is one of New Jersey’s top law firms. Our attorneys work in a wide breadth of practice areas, helping clients with issues such as car accident claims, criminal defense, and employment law matters.
We use cutting-edge technology as well as tried-and-true legal practices to obtain favorable results. Our lawyers are well-versed in negotiation tactics that help clients receive larger settlements, reduced charges, and overall better results.
Legal Practice Areas & Services
Winning some of the highest awards and negotiated settlements in New Jersey, our Fleington lawyers have a large number of practice areas:
Personal Injury Lawyer in Flemington NJ
Personal Injury – Injuries can be expensive and you’re not always the one responsible for the cost. If you’ve suffered an injury or are in ongoing pain, our Flemington injury attorneys can represent you in order to help mitigate medical bills, lost income, emotional suffering, and more.
- Car Accidents – Car accidents can be overwhelming and are, by their nature, very scary to deal with. We can help lighten the load and ensure the legal side is all taken care of. Contacting a seasoned car accident lawyer should be your top priority after being injured in an auto or motor vehicle accident.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Motorcycles are higher risk than other types of vehicles, partially because of the risk of inattentive motorists in other vehicles. We can help you get what you need to recover.
- Premises Liability – Negligence is not okay. You shouldn’t have to suffer for an injury that isn’t your fault, but you will need to call a Flemington premises liability lawyer to get the justice you deserve whether it’s a slip and fall or trip and fall or other types of accident resulting in an injury due to negligence.
- Workers’ Compensation – Sorting through the complexities of job site injuries and the conflicts that follow requires trusted legal aid. We can help you.
Flemington Criminal Defense Lawyer
Criminal Defense – We specialize in getting charges reduced or dropped outright. Our New Jersey criminal justice lawyers represent defendants charged with 1st to 4th degree indictable crimes, disorderly and petty disorderly offenses, juvenile offenses, and violations of municipal ordinances.
- Traffic –Traffic violations add up quick, and as a result, you could even lose your license. Don’t endure a needless reduction of your valuable freedom.
- Expungement – If fear of a criminal record is preventing you from finding work, talk to one of our Flemington attorneys to see what we can do about getting your record expunged. Expungement can mean peace of mind for many.
- DWI/DUI – An aggressive DWI/DUI lawyer can greatly help a defendant charged with such crimes. The punishments for DUIs can be very harsh, and having a lawyer is a must to ensure a favorable outcome.
- Drug Crimes – Our Flemington lawyers have done excellent work in the past with locking down favorable verdicts. We may be able to help you, too.
Employment Law Attorney Flemington NJ
Employment Law – Issues pertaining to employment law can seem nearly impossible to navigate. If you’ve experienced discrimination, a sudden end of employment or mistreatment, one of our lawyers can help you understand your options.
- Harassment. Harassment is wrong. Period. If you’ve experienced harassment, we want to help you get justice.
- Wrongful termination. Wrongful termination is more common than you might think. Our lawyers have experience with representing those who have unfairly lost their jobs.
Divorce & Family Law Attorneys Near Flemington NJ
Divorce. We’ve worked with all types of divorces. If you have a high-asset divorce in process, our lawyers have a particular specialty. We can help.
- Family Law – From LGBT issues to child support and custody we have experience with all family law issues. Call one of our Flemington lawyers today to see what we can offer to you.
Hire Tax Lawyers To Help You Take On The IRS
Tax Law is possibly the most complex law in the United States. No one should have to navigate it alone. Get an attorney who can catch IRS mistakes and save you money.
Immigration – While immigration is a hot-button issue politically, for those affected it can be a matter of extreme stress. We’re ready to be your team and help protect you under the law.
Flemington New Jersey
Flemington is a borough in Hunterdon County, New Jersey. It is the county seat of Hunterdon County. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough’s population was 4,581, reflecting an increase of 334 (+7.8%) from the 4,247 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 774 (+22.0%) from the 3,473 counted in the 1990 Census.
Flemington was originally incorporated as a town by an act of the New Jersey Legislature on March 14, 1845, from portions of Raritan Township. Portions of the town were taken to form Tewksbury Township (March 1, 1870), Lebanon Borough (March 26, 1923) and High Bridge borough (April 14, 1911). On February 26, 1912, Flemington was reconfigured as a borough.
The Hunterdon County Courthouse is located in Flemington and serves as the venue for all criminal cases in the county. The borough is notable for being the location of the infamous Lindbergh kidnapping case. Annual cultural events include the Hunterdon County Fair and the Hunterdon County 4-H & Agricultural Fair.
Flemington is located in the western portion of Hunterdon County and is bounded on the north by Raritan Township, on the east by Delaware Township, on the south by Lambertville and on the west by Readington Township. According to the United States Census
260 US-202 Suite 2
Flemington, NJ 08822
Work with our dedicated Flemington attorneys now
Aiello, Harris, Marth, Tunnero & Schiffman, P.C. has been in business for decades. Our clients trust us to help them find justice. For a consultation, please call us at (908) 561-5577 or contact us online.