New Jersey Estate Planning Lawyers
Life can change in a heartbeat. What happens next should be up to you.
At Aiello, Harris, Abate, we help people in Somerset County and throughout New Jersey plan for the future with a full range of essential estate planning services.
Our practice includes:
- Estate Administration
- Estate Litigation
- Drafting of all types of Wills
- Probate and Administration Petitions
- Will Contests
- Kinship Proceedings
- Drafting of Trusts
- Interpretation of Wills, Trusts, and Beneficiary Designations
- Revocable Living Trust
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Trust Disputes
- Living Trusts
- Inheritance Trust
- IRA and Retirement Planning
- Tax Planning
- Asset Preservation Planning
- Creditor/Litigation Protection Planning
- Estate Tax Issues
- Business Continuity Planning
- Elder Law
- Creation of Living Wills, Health Care Proxies, Powers of Attorney
- Special Needs Planning
- Guardianship Proceedings
Our estate planning lawyers see each client as the different and unique person they are. They will sit down with you, listen, and work closely with you to determine what the most appropriate tools and strategies are given your needs, wants, and circumstances. To care for your needs during life, we prepare living wills and durable powers of attorney that address life situations and financial issues in the event that an illness or injury leaves you incapacitated — without the need to resort to the court system.
Upon death, our goal is to see that as much of our clients’ wealth and assets as possible make it into the hands of their intended beneficiaries (spouses, heirs, other loved ones or charities) while minimizing or eliminating federal and state inheritance and estate taxes. This is true regardless of the size of the estate.
Tax-related Estate Planning
Our estate planning clients also benefit tremendously from the experience we have with estates-related tax concerns and the ability we have to properly assess, choose, and implement the right types of tax strategies and techniques given their individual circumstances. Our estate planning staff includes attorneys with advanced degrees, L.L.M.s in taxation, and as a firm, we are committed to keeping our skills sharp so that as laws change, we are ready to devise new strategies and techniques that take advantage of opportunities as they arise. Tax-related estate planning tools we use to our clients’ advantages include:
- Grantor annuity trusts
- Self-canceling installment notes
- Planning with and for qualified and non-qualified retirement plans, IRAs and Roth IRAs
- Qualified subchapter “S” trusts
- Qualified terminable interest trusts
- Dynasty trusts
- Credit shelter trusts
- Marital trusts
- Special needs trusts
- Life insurance trusts, including the use of various split dollar funding methods
- Qualified personal residence trusts
- Sales of remainder interests
- Family limited partnerships
- Qualified domestic trusts
- Charitable lead trusts
- Charitable remainder trusts
- Private foundations.
Get Experienced Estate Plan Help Today!
Call Aiello, Harris, Abate, Law Group PC at (908) 561-5577 for compassionate, knowledgeable and comprehensive assistance from an experienced team of NJ estate planning attorneys or contact us online today. We will come to you or you can schedule an appointment at one of our offices in Woodbridge, Watchung or Lyndhurst NJ.