New Jersey Shareholder And Partnership Dispute Lawyers
A major threat to a company’s financial health and well-being are shareholder and partnership conflicts. While at one time, you may have agreed on certain terms, now divergent goals have caused strife within the organization. These disagreements may be minor- or they could involve illegal activities which threaten the very well-being of your business. In any event, shareholder and partnership disputes
The NJ employment lawyers at Aiello Harris Abate, Law Group PC, look to eliminate conflicts before they ruin your business. We represent your best interests so you can preserve your financial health and business reputation.
Types of conflicts we handle
Owners, shareholders, and partners may become entangled in conflicts for a number of reasons. Some of these problems might have been brewing over a period of time, while others are emergency situations which threaten your investments and assets right away.
The types of shareholder and partnership disputes we handle include:
- Breach of shareholder agreement
- Salary disparities
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Conflicting business interests
- Diverting assets
- Majority/minority shareholder conflicts
Our attorneys’ goal is to intervene before the problem becomes too large to solve.
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) And Litigation
At the NJ law firm of Aiello, Harris, Abate, we avoid trial at all costs. Litigation is costly, time-consuming, and public.
Before deciding to litigate a case, we attempt these forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) tactics:
- Typically, the first step is attempting to resolve the conflict between the individual parties and their attorneys without involving the court system. Most lawyers try to settle before pursuing other options.
- If initial negotiations are unsuccessful, a third party mediator might be brought in. Mediation is cost- and time-effective, and disputes can be resolved in a matter of hours or days.
- Similar to trial, arbitration requires you to present arguments and evidence in a courtroom-type situation. However, you appear in front of an arbitrator or panel of arbitrators rather than a judge. Decisions made are legally binding.
If all ADR attempts fail, we are not afraid to take a case to trial. We believe in our superior courtroom skills and ability to secure you maximum compensation. Our attorneys believe in pursuing the most effective route for your specific situation.
Contact our New Jersey shareholder and partnership dispute lawyers today
At Aiello Harris Abate, Law Group PC, our attorneys seek creative and cutting edge solutions to contract disputes. To arrange a consultation, contact us today at (908) 561-5577 or contact us online. We work with you and your partners to find fair, amicable resolutions.