Rutherford, New Jersey
CALL FOR A FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
Rated 10/10 on AVVO
24 Hours a Day | 7 Days a Week | Office and Off-Site Appointments
About our Law Firm in Rutherford – Aiello Harris Marth Tunnero & Schiffman, P.C.
The Rutherford lawyers of Aiello, Harris, Marth, Tunnero & Schiffman, P.C assist clients in a variety of legal matters. We represent individuals, businesses, and families as they navigate their way through the legal process. Being involved in a legal matter can be overwhelming and stressful, but our legal team works closely with you to lessen the stress and burden of dealing with legal troubles.
As a law firm, we handle legal matters in a variety of different practice areas, including criminal law, personal injury, real estate, family law, workers’ compensation, and business law. Whether it is a simple transfer of title to real estate or a complex litigation case in federal court, our law firm is equipped to handle all your legal matters.
As a firm, our lawyers are proud of the work we do and the accomplishments we have achieved for clients. Our quality of service and dedication to client representation translates into real-world results. We have obtained several multi-million-dollar verdicts and settlements in cases, including a $3.5 million structured settlement in a wrongful death matter. The attorneys of Aiello Harris have been featured in local and national outlets including ABC’s Good Morning America, the New York Times, CNN, the Newark Star-Ledger, the Courier News, and more.
Experienced Legal Representation and Services in Rutherford
Our Rutherford attorneys have helped clients since 1955 in several practice areas including, but not limited to:
Rutherford, NJ Personal Injury Attorney
Being injured in a personal injury accident is a traumatic event that can have long-term consequences for the victim and his or her family. Catastrophic injuries can leave you with significant medical bills and lost wages. In some cases, you may suffer permanent impairments that make it impossible to work or earn the same amount of income as you did before the accident. Our injury attorneys in Rutherford help accident victims and their families recover the compensation they deserve.
A few of the common types of personal injury claims our law firm handles include:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — Car accidents, accidents involving commercial vehicles, motorcycle crashes, and collisions involving pedestrians can result in traumatic injuries. Our accident lawyers in Rutherford help you hold the responsible party liable for your injuries.
- Premises Liability Cases — Slips and falls can cause long-term pain and permanent injuries. Regardless of whether you fell while at a friend’s home, on public property, or at a business, our lawyers will fight to hold the property owners responsible for your damages.
- Wrongful Death Claims — Losing a loved one is difficult, especially when the death is the result of a careless or negligent act. Our Rutherford wrongful death lawyers can help you seek justice for your loved one and your family.
The above list is not an exhaustive list of all cases our personal injury lawyers in Rutherford handle. Please contact our office for additional information or visit the personal injury page on our website.
Rutherford NJ Criminal Justice Attorney
Criminal defense is one of our law firm’s specialties. We fight for the legal rights of individuals who are facing grave consequences for a criminal offense. Our lawyers fight aggressively to have criminal charges dismissed or reduced as we protect you from unjust verdicts and convictions.
A few of the areas that our criminal defense lawyers in Rutherford handle include:
- DWI and DUI Charges— New Jersey aggressively prosecutes cases of impaired driving, including driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol and driving while impaired by alcohol or drugs. You need a skilled team of experienced DUI attorneys to ensure your legal rights are not violated during a drunk driving or drugged driving case.
- Drug Crimes— The state also prosecutes drug crimes aggressively and seeks maximum penalties for drug convictions. Our Rutherford drug lawyers handle all drug crimes, including charges related to trafficking, manufacturing, possession, sale, and distribution of drugs.
- Weapons Charges— Your right to possess and bear arms is extremely important. A weapons charge could prevent you from owning or possessing guns in the future. Our criminal defense lawyers protect you from illegal searches and the violation of your constitutional rights.
- Expungement Cases — A criminal conviction can impact your life in ways you cannot imagine. Our expungement attorneys help you eliminate criminal convictions so that you can focus on your future without the burden of your past following you.
As with our personal injury practice, the above list is not a complete list of all criminal cases we handle. Our Rutherford lawyers also handle a wide variety of felony and misdemeanor charges. Visit our criminal defense webpage or call our office for more information.
Employment Law Attorney Rutherford
Employment law can involve complex legal issues, contract disputes, and constitutional rights. Our Rutherford employment attorneys understand how to handle delicate matters that often arise during employment disputes.
Some of the types of employment law cases we handle include:
- Harassment in the Workplace— Harassment at work is never acceptable. If you are being subjected to any form of harassment, we want to help you protect your legal rights to a safe and fair workplace.
- Immigration Issues— Immigration issues often involve sensitive and intensely emotional issues. Our Rutherford immigration lawyers can help protect you from unjust treatment in the workplace.
- Other Employment Issues — Our employment attorneys handle a variety of issues related to employment law, including contracts, employer compliance, shareholder disputes, wrongful termination, and retaliation claims. Please visit our employment law webpage or call our office for more information.
A Full-Service Rutherford Law Firm
As discussed above, our talented, skilled, and experienced team of lawyers handles a wide variety of legal issues and matters. We invite you to contact our office to discuss your legal issue. You may also visit our practice areas page for more information on the cases we handle, including matters related to family law, workers’ compensation, bankruptcy, estate planning, tax law, and real estate law.
You may reach Aiello, Harris, Marth, Tunnero & Schiffman, P.C by calling (908) 561-5577 or use our online contact form to request additional information or to schedule an appointment.
Rutherford NJ At a Glance
The Borough of Rutherford is nicknamed the Borough of Trees, in part because Rutherford is one of the best places in South Bergen to observe the trees as they change between seasons. Rutherford was the first borough of Bergen County. The municipal court for Rutherford is located on the first floor of Borough Hall at 176 Park Avenue. If you need to contact the police station in Rutherford, you can visit the office at 184 Park Avenue or call 201-939-6000 for non-emergency matters. Several hospitals are near Rutherford, including St. Mary’s General Hospital located at 350 Boulevard, Passaic, NJ and Mountainside Hospital located at 1 Bay Avenue, Montclair, NJ.
Meet with our experienced Rutherford attorneys today
The law firm of Aiello, Harris, Marth, Tunnero & Schiffman, P.C. is ready to assist you with your case. For a free consultation, please call us at (908) 561-5577 or visit our Lyndhurst NJ office location. A lawyer will talk you through your case and see what your best possible options are.