North Arlington, New Jersey
CALL FOR A FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
Rated 10/10 on AVVO
24 Hours a Day | 7 Days a Week | Office and Off-Site Appointments
About Our North Arlington Law Firm – Aiello, Harris, Abate, Law Group PC
The North Arlington lawyers of Aiello, Harris, Abate, Law Group PC offer a variety of legal services to the residents of North Arlington and throughout New Jersey. Each of our knowledgeable attorneys does everything they can in each case to achieve the best outcome possible for our clients. Our clients have come to expect reliable representation and legal advice from our law firm. When we accept a case, we place the full resources of our entire law firm behind the attorney handling the case. Each client is considered a top priority in our firm.
We encourage you to visit the practice areas page on our website to review a list of the cases we handle. We discuss some of the common legal matters we handle below; however, the list is so long we cannot review each type of case on this one page.
If you are ready to experience the difference of a large law firm with immense resources which treats clients like it was a small, boutique firm, call (908) 561-5577 or use our online contact form to request your appointment with one of our North Arlington lawyers.
North Arlington Personal Injury Attorneys
Our North Arlington personal injury lawyers handle a variety of personal injury accident claims for clients. When a person is injured because of negligence, recklessness, or carelessness, the person causing the injury should be held responsible and forced to pay compensation to the victim.
While motor vehicle accidents are the most common type of personal injury claims filed by individuals, our attorneys handle many more types of injury cases other than traffic-related accidents.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — Our attorneys routinely represent accident victims who were injured in automobile accidents, large truck accidents, bicycle accidents, motorcycle crashes, pedestrian accidents. If a negligent driver injures you, we can help you recover the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
- Slip & Fall Claims — Injury claims for falls on property owned by another party or person falls under NJ premises liability laws. Our North Arlington premises liability lawyers can help you file a claim against the property owner for damages.
- Wrongful Death Lawsuits — Wrongful death lawsuits can be very difficult and painful for the family. Our North Arlington wrongful death lawyers are sensitive to the family’s emotions. As we work to seek justice for your loved one, we also treat your family with compassion and respect.
Again, these are just three of the types of accident cases that our law firm accepts. Please review the information on our personal injury page and call (908) 561-5577 for more information and a free consultation with a North Arlington personal injury attorney.
North Arlington Criminal Defense Lawyers
Criminal defense is one of our law firm’s largest areas of practice. Our North Arlington criminal defense attorneys are aggressive and dedicated advocates for our clients. We do not judge, but we do defend your legal rights and provide guidance as you work to resolve the criminal charges filed against you.
- DWI and DUI Charges— Have you been charged with DWI or DUI in New Jersey? If so, are you looking at a second or third DUI charge? If you have a criminal history of impaired driving, the stakes are extremely high as you face another charge. Call our North Arlington DUI attorneys to discuss your defense options.
- Illegal Drug Crimes— Illegal drug crimes are serious criminal charges. In addition, charges related to controlled substances are also serious crimes. Our North Arlington drug defense attorney urges you to contact our law firm now. You want an attorney working on your case from the very beginning to attempt to mitigate the potential consequences of your DUI charge.
- New Jersey Sex Crimes — Sex crimes in New Jersey encompasses a wide variety of criminal charges. For instance, you can face criminal sexual assault, rape, endangering the welfare of a child, and child pornography fall under the sex crimes heading. Do not attempt to defend yourself. Call our office now to speak with an attorney.
As we stated before, the above list is an extremely short list compared to the list of cases we accept. Visit our criminal defense webpage and call (908) 561-5577 for more information and an appointment.
North Arlington NJ Employment Lawyers
NJ Labor Laws and employment laws can be difficult to understand, even for employers. Our North Arlington employment law attorneys explain laws in terms you can understand. If you are an employee or an employer, we can help.
- Employment Issues — Please visit our employment law webpage to see a complete list of the types of cases we accept. Cases include matters related to harassment and immigration (see below). In addition, our North Arlington criminal defense attorneys handle cases involving discrimination, wage violations, severance packages, workplace retaliation, union rights, and many more matters related to employment law.
- Harassment— Harassment in the workplace can be devastating for the victim and for the employer. Our attorneys aggressively pursue allegations of workplace harassment. Call to learn more about how we can help you seek justice.
- Immigration-Related Crimes — If you are an employee, it is crucial you comply with all immigration laws. However, if you are an immigrant, you may need experienced legal help if you are having trouble at work or difficulty seeking your permanent status. Call our North Arlington employment law attorneys for more information.
Contact our firm by calling (908) 561-5577 or by using the contact form on our website.
A North Arlington Law Firm Practicing Compassion Along with Law
Aiello, Harris, Abate, Law Group PC has a very simple goal — to assist our clients who have been victimized or who are being taken advantage of by another party. We take a strong stance against the opposing party as we fight to protect the legal rights of our clients. As we fight with the other party for a fair and just settlement, we continue to engage in honest and open communication with our clients to help them feel more comfortable about their decision to retain our firm to pursue a legal matter.
Please browse our practice areas page for more information or call (908) 561-5577 to schedule an appointment with a North Arlington attorney. You may also contact our firm through the online contact form found on our website. or stop by our nearby Lyndhurst office.
About North Arlington, New Jersey
North Arlington was included in Hudson County when the county was created. Today, the Borough is part of Bergen County, which is rejoined in 1852. The main claim to fame is the copper mine that is said to be the oldest mine in the United States. The mine opened sometime around 1715 to 1719. The history states that a servant who was plowing found a rock and took it to his master. Upon having the rock analyzed, the man discovered it was rich in copper. The mine followed shortly after that.
Today, the borough is known more like a crossroad than a mining community. The borough is between Essex County and Hudson County. According to the borough’s city page, North Arlington is a small town with big-city neighbors. We understand how the residents feel about their town. Our law firm is a big city law firm, but with a small-town feel.