North Plainfield, New Jersey
CALL FOR A FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
Rated 10/10 on AVVO
24 Hours a Day | 7 Days a Week | Office and Off-Site Appointments
Our Law Firm
The law firm of Aiello, Harris, Abate, Law Group PC. is a New Jersey institution, and for more than 60 years we have been advocating for and representing our clients in all legal matters. We are a dedicated staff comprised of sixteen former prosecutors, and we pride ourselves on our reputation as top-notch negotiators and doggedly thorough trial lawyers. If you are seeking legal advice, representation, or need someone to advocate for you in court, our North Plainfield lawyers are ready to help you achieve the best outcome from your case.
With a wealth of practice areas, we work hard using a team approach to representation. And because of the ability for all our qualified lawyers to assist in your case, you are receiving an exceptional value. We have put in the long hours and years of service, and have earned the respect of our New Jersey clients and the legal community at large.
Winning some of the highest awards and negotiated settlements in New Jersey, our North Plainfield lawyers have a large number of practice areas:
Personal Injury Lawyer North Plainfield NJ
Personal Injury. Injuries can wreak havoc on good peoples’ lives. If you have been hurt and are suffering, our North Plainfield injury attorneys will advocate for you to recover coverage for your sky-high medical bills, restitution for lost income or potential income, debilitating or disabling physical pain or injury, and emotional suffering.
- Car Accidents. Be it speeding, an accident at an intersection, or a catastrophic collision on the highway, our North Plainfield car accident attorneys are here to help.
- Motorcycle Accidents. Some of the most catastrophic of all vehicular accidents, if you were in a motorcycle accident that was not your fault, you will need to retain experienced legal counsel that has your best interest in mind.
- Truck Accidents. If you have been in a collision with a commercial truck driver that was fatigued, drunk, distracted, or otherwise operating a sub-par vehicle, our North Plainfield attorneys can help you recover damages.
- Slip and Fall Injuries. If you slip or trip and fall on someone else’s property that has not implemented the proper safety precautions, you might have a slip and fall personal injury case.
- Premises Liability.If you have been hurt on someone’s property — from a torn carpet, loose stair rail, or ice patch, for example — and the property owner has been negligent, you will need to call a North Plainfield premises liability lawyer.
- Workers’ Compensation. For those who have sustained an injury on the job, it is important that you find a trusted lawyer. From negotiating with insurance companies to discouraging retaliation, our Worker’s Compensation attorneys will fight for you.
Criminal Defense Lawyer of North Plainfield
- Criminal Defense. We have a long history of having the ability to get charges dropped or reduced drastically. We are North Plainfield criminal lawyers that will represent defendants charged with 1st to 4th degree indictable crimes, disorderly and petty disorderly offenses, juvenile offenses, and violations of municipal ordinances.
- Traffic. You do not want to accumulate points on your driver’s license in New Jersey because sooner or later you risk losing it. We can help you maintain your driving record, driving privileges, and freedom. Don’t let traffic violations pile up and become unmanageable.
- Expungement.Give yourself the best shot at getting the job. Expunging your criminal record means that you never have to worry about a background check. Our knowledgeable expungement lawyers can help you today.
- DWI/DUI. When you receive a citation or are arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol or narcotics, your insurance premiums will rise, and you will face large fines and possible jail time. Retain the trusted counsel of an aggressive DWI attorney in North Plainfield.
- Drug Crimes. For those who are looking to get a sentence downgraded or make a favorable plea bargain, our dedicated drug crime lawyers have been successful in securing favorable verdicts and plea deals.
Employment Lawyer North Plainfield NJ
- Employment Law.Holding people accountable for their actions means not allowing discrimination in the workplace. From severance packages to non-compete clauses, our dedicated and knowledgeable team is here to help.
- Harassment. Do not put up with sexual harassment or a hostile work environment where you feel picked on and discriminated against.
- Wrongful termination. If you feel you have been fired for an unjust reason, you might have a case.
Divorce & Family Law North Plainfield New Jersey
- Divorce. We specialize in high-asset divorces, but have won favorable verdicts or settlements in many types of divorce cases.
- Family Law. Give us a call today for all your child support and custody issues, domestic violence, and LGBT family needs.
Tax Attorney North Plainfield
- Tax Law. Whether you are owed back taxes, are starting a business, or have endured a mistake by the IRS, our New Jersey tax attorneys are experienced enough to handle your case.
Immigration Lawyer in North Plainfield NJ
- Immigration. We help immigrants with criminal charges, and are also dedicated to assisting clients with visa and citizenship issues.
Bankruptcy Attorney North Plainfield
- Bankruptcy. Bankruptcy is a stressful time. Let us help you through the process. Our North Plainfield lawyers are experienced and knowledgeable in Chapter 7, 11, and 13 proceedings.
North Plainfield at a glance
A town of just over 20,000, North Plainfield, located in Somerset County, is a family friendly community with much to offer. With a fully functioning hospital system, you will find Providence, Faith Family, and Children’s Hospital nearby to Highway 22 and near one another. The municipal courthouse is near Park Ave, west of Route 22. Our offices are nearby, as well.
Work with our dedicated North Plainfield attorneys now
At Aiello, Harris, Abate, Law Group PC, we have a combined 250 years of experience, and we can utilize our skills and expertise to help you with your case. You can find justice. For a complimentary consultation, please call us at (908) 561-5577 or visit our Watchung NJ office location. We have weekend appointments available, and our legal team sees patients away from the office if they are immobile.