East Rutherford, New Jersey
CALL FOR A FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
Rated 10/10 on AVVO
24 Hours a Day | 7 Days a Week | Office and Off-Site Appointments
About our Law Firm in East Rutherford – Aiello, Harris, Marth, Tunnero & Schiffman, P.C.
The East Rutherford law firm of Aiello, Harris, Marth, Tunnero & Schiffman, P.C. have been assisting clients in East Rutherford and throughout New Jersey since 1955. Our lawyers are often featured in national and local news outlets including NJ.com, CBS, The Star-Ledger, the New York Post, and NewJersey101.5. Our recent case results include a $1.3 million slip & fall settlement and an $850,000 award in a pedestrian-car accident claim.
Our team of legal professionals is dedicated to providing you with the care and support you need as you are dealing with a difficult legal matter. We are proud to offer personalized service even though we are a large firm. The size of our firm is a benefit because we have the resources we need to handle any size case. However, we believe that each case is unique and deserves our full attention because, for our clients, their cases are huge and overshadow much of the rest of their lives.
We encourage you to call (908) 561-5577 or use our online contact form now to request additional information. You can also visit the practice areas page on our website to view a detailed list of the cases that our East Rutherford attorneys handle.
Personal Injury Lawyers in East Rutherford
A personal injury accident can change your life forever. In severe and traumatic accidents, victims may never return to work and may require personal care/medical care for the rest of their lives.
Common types of accident injury claims our law firm handles include:
- Wrongful Death Claims — When the negligence, carelessness, or intentional acts of another person causes a death, that person can be held liable for the family’s damages in a New Jersey wrongful death lawsuit.
- Automobile and Traffic Accidents — Our East Rutherford car accident lawyers handle a variety of traffic-related crashes. We handle collisions and crashes involving bicyclists, cars, commercial vehicles, motorcycles, and pedestrians. You may be entitled to substantial compensation for damages. Call now to discuss an accident claim with one of our East Rutherford injury lawyers.
- Premises Liability Cases — If you are injured on another party’s property, you might recover money for your injuries by filing a slip & fall claim. Our law firm has had success in obtaining substantial settlements for slip & fall accident victims.
The above three personal injury claims are just a very small portion of the personal injury cases we handle. Please call (908) 561-5577 or use our online contact form to get help with your personal injury claim.
East Rutherford Criminal Lawyers
Are you facing a criminal investigation, or have you been arrested? If so, you need an attorney with extensive experience in criminal defense. Exercise your right to remain quiet except for asking for your attorney. Our firm handles criminal cases involving:
- DWI/DUI Charges— If you are caught driving while under the influence or driving while impaired by alcohol or drugs, you could be sent to prison and face a multi-thousand dollar fine. Do not assume a DUI charge is a minor traffic offense. Call to discuss your defense strategy.
- Drug Crimes— Illegal drugs and abuse of controlled substances is a problem in New Jersey and throughout the United States. If you are charged with a drug offense in New Jersey, we urge you to contact our office immediately to begin building a defense to drug charges that could carry significant penalties.
- Weapons and Firearms Charges— Do not let a false weapons charge take away your right to own and possess a firearm. Weapons charges are extremely serious and can be combined with other criminal charges to increase the potential jail time and fines.
Our criminal defense webpage has more information about the criminal cases we handle. Contact one of our friendly representatives by calling (908) 561-5577 or by using our online contact form.
Employment Lawyers East Rutherford NJ
Employment law encompasses a variety of employer-employee related matters. Our East Rutherford employment law attorneys can help you with matters including:
- Workplace Harassment and Discrimination— Employees who are subjected to workplace harassment and discrimination can pursue several courses of action to hold the employer and the abuser liable. Employers also may need an experienced East Rutherford employment law attorney to help defend allegations of harassment and discrimination.
- Immigration Matters— Immigration matters can be very complicated, especially right now as law enforcement agencies increase immigration investigations. Our lawyers can help you if you are an immigrant or an employer facing immigration issues.
- Wage and Hours Violations— Employees and employers can make mistakes about wages and hours. However, if those “mistakes” are really an attempt at fraud, theft, or misclassification of employees, the matter can turn into a serious criminal charge. Our East Rutherford criminal defense attorney can help you defend against violations of wage and hour laws. We also assist employees in seeking the compensation they deserve when employers withhold pay or underpay overtime wages.
- Other Employment Law Cases — Our employment law webpage has a more detailed list of the criminal cases we handle.
Please call (908) 561-5577 or use the contact form on our website to get more information about criminal defense services in East Rutherford.
Your East Rutherford Law Firm
When you need an attorney to help you with family law matters, real estate transactions, criminal charges, bankruptcy, tax law, estate planning or other legal claims, call our office to speak with one of our East Rutherford attorneys about your case. The legal team at Aiello, Harris, Marth, Tunnero & Schiffman, P.C. provides exceptional service in a confidential, compassionate environment.
Call (908) 561-5577 or use our online contact form to schedule an appointment with an attorney. We are here for you 24/7 when you need to talk to someone about your case.
East Rutherford, New Jersey
The Borough of East Rutherford is located in Bergen County, New Jersey. With a population of about 9,856, the borough is not the largest community in the Bergen, but it is a lively place full of arts, entertainment, and shopping. Traffic can become crowded because the borough is home to the Izod Center and the Meadowlands Sports Complex. East Rutherford has the distinction of being the smallest city to host the Super Bowl. The town is on the Passaic River and the Hackensack River making it a beautiful place to rest, relax, and live.
The residents of the borough and visitors can access Interstate 95 easily and use the Rutherford Station to travel by train to many of the larger cities near East Rutherford. Residents also have the option of using NJ Transit buses to travel to Midtown Manhattan. If you ever run into any kind of legal troubles, you can stop by our nearby office in Lyndhurst, NJ.