Union County Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Motorcycle riders are tough people. They ride hard, enjoy the open road, and love the thrill of driving their bike in Union County and throughout the state. But a serious crash can disable even the strongest rider. At Aiello, Harris, Abate, we know you are a safe driver who takes every precaution to ensure your well-being and the safety of others on the road. That’s why we go after negligent drivers who threaten the lives of careful motorcyclists.
Causes of motorcycle accidents in Union County
New Jersey is home to some of the most traffic-laden roads in the country. Our residents are no stranger to accidents, pile-ups, and reckless drivers weaving through the lanes. It’s no wonder why so many motorcyclists are injured each year due to other drivers’ negligent actions, such as:
- Unsafe lane changes
- Failing to signal when turning or changing lanes
- Driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Distracted driving
- Failure to observe blind spots
- Not yielding when merging
One wrong move could endanger your life. Don’t let the negligent driver get away with bad driving.
Common motorcycle injuries in victims
It’s no surprise that motorcycle victims incur some of the worst injuries of any motor vehicle accident victim. Our Union County personal injury attorney has dealt with cases involving injuries such as:
- Brain and head trauma
- Neck and spinal injuries
- Road rash
- Cuts, burns, and lacerations
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Bone fractures
- Sprains and strains
If your loved one perished in a motorcycle crash, we can file a wrongful death lawsuit on his or her behalf.
Our firm boasts an impressive list of accomplishments, including:
- Obtaining several multi-million dollar settlements
- Being featured on major news networks, such as ABC, CBS, NBC and News 12
- Being featured in major news publications, such as The Star-Ledger, The New York Post, and The Philadelphia Inquirer
- Receiving high professional ratings, such as a 10/10 Avvo Rating and a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Certification
- Receiving recognition from prestigious organizations, including The National Trial Lawyers Association and SuperLawyers
Our motorcycle accident attorneys are proud of the reputation we have earned in Union County and throughout New Jersey.
Contact our Union County motorcycle accident lawyers today
When your life changes because of a bad crash, let Aiello, Harris, Abate help you pick up the pieces. We work hard to protect your legal right to compensation. We do everything in our power to remove the stress and complications which arise from accident cases. To arrange a no-cost consultation, speak with our Union County personal injury lawyers today at (908) 561-5577 or contact us online.