Clark, New Jersey
CALL FOR A FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
Rated 10/10 on AVVO
24 Hours a Day | 7 Days a Week | Office and Off-Site Appointments
About our Law Firm in Clark NJ – Aiello Harris Marth Tunnero & Schiffman, P.C.
Since 1955, the Clark attorneys of Aiello, Harris, Marth, Tunnero & Schiffman, P.C have been helping clients with a variety of legal matters including criminal, real estate, family, employment, and personal injury cases. Today, our law firm has attorneys who handle cases in many different practice areas. Because of our experience in the legal community, our attorneys are featured on local and national news outlets including The New York Post, NJ.com, New Jersey101.5, and The Star-Ledger.
We encourage you to browse the practice area pages on our website to become more familiar with the types of cases our Clark lawyers handle. You can also view some of our recent verdicts, including a $1.3 million settlement for a slip and fall claim.
Call (908) 561-5577 or use the contact form on our website to request additional information or schedule an appointment with an attorney in Clark, NJ.
Personal Injury Lawyers in Clark, New Jersey
If another party injures you, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries, losses, and damages. Our Clark injury lawyers represent clients in an assortment of personal injury accident cases. Some of the most common types of personal injury claims our Clark law firm handles include:
- Construction Site Accidents — If you are injured in an accident at a construction site, including road construction and repair sites, you may be entitled to recover money for your injuries. Our Clark personal injury lawyers represent clients who are injured in falls, equipment accidents, electric shocks, fires, explosions, and other construction site accidents.
- Traffic-Related Accidents — If you are injured in a traffic-related accident, your first priority is your health. However, you also need to contact our Clark car accident lawyers to discuss filing a claim against the negligent party. Our lawyers handle motor vehicle accidents involving cars, commercial vehicles, motorcycles, pedestrians, and bicycles.
- Premises Liability Cases — Being injured in a fall can result in severe injuries, including brain and back injuries. The property owner may be liable for your injuries and damages. Our Clark slip and fall attorneys can help you determine if you have a premises liability claim.
- Wrongful Death Lawsuits — Our Clark wrongful death attorneys help families seek justice for their loved one who was killed by the wrongful acts of another party.
Please visit the personal injury page on our website for more information or call (908) 561-5577.
Clark NJ Criminal Defense Lawyers
Criminal defense is a very important practice area for our law firm. If you are charged with a crime, you need an experienced Clark criminal defense attorney to help protect your legal rights. Some of the criminal offenses our NJ criminal defense attorneys handle include:
- DUI Arrests in NJ— If you are charged with drunk driving or drugged driving, you need to be very careful how you handle the charges. Ignoring a DUI or DWI charge or treating the charge as a “minor” traffic offense can be a costly mistake. Call our Clark DUI attorneys to discuss how we can help you defend yourself against impaired driving charges in New Jersey.
- Drug Charges and Crimes— Drug charges and crimes in New Jersey can involve illegal drugs and controlled substances. Before you decide to accept a plea bargain or plead guilty to a drug crime, call our Clark drug crimes defense attorney to discuss the details of your case and potential defense strategies.
- Weapons Charges— Weapons charges can result in a loss of your right to possess or own a firearm. In addition, you could face a severe prison sentence, fines, and other penalties for a conviction. Contact our Clark criminal defense attorney for more information.
Contact our law firm by calling (908) 561-5577 or see our criminal defense webpage.
Clark NJ Employment Lawyers
Employment law is another area of law that our Clark attorneys handle. Below are a few of the types of employment-related cases we handle.
- Workers’ Compensation Claims— When you are injured in a workplace accident or develop an illness related to your job, you need to file a workers’ compensation claim. Even though the claims process should be simple, many employees are unfairly denied workers’ comp benefits. Our Clark workers’ compensation attorneys can help.
- Wrongful Termination— Even though you may be fired from your job for almost no reason at all because we live in an “at will” employment state, there are some reasons that an employer cannot use to terminate your employment. Examples include whistleblower retaliation, discrimination, violation of public policy, and breach of contract. Call for more information.
- Workplace Harassment— Discrimination, sexual harassment, threats, and other forms of harassment in the workplace are prohibited by law. If you believe you were wrongfully terminated, call our Clark employment attorneys to discuss your case.
Other employment-related cases our Clark employment lawyers handle involve LGBT discrimination, hostile work environment, non-compete agreements, age discrimination, New Jersey Family Leave Act, and many other employment-related issues.
For more information about employment law, visit the employment law page on our website or call (908) 561-5577.
A Full-Service Law Firm for Clark Residents
The attorneys of Aiello, Harris, Marth, Tunnero & Schiffman, P.C. are ready to help you with your case. You may reach our office by calling (908) 561-5577 or by using our online contact form. Our staff of legal professionals is standing by to discuss your case and provide the support and guidance you need. You do not need to handle this matter alone. We are here to help.
You may also visit our practice areas page for more information on the cases we handle. Protect your legal rights by hiring an experienced Clark law firm to fight for your best interest and the best interest of your family. Our nearby Woodbridge office is the best place to find us.
About Clark, New Jersey
Clark Township is located in southern Union County. The township was incorporated in 1864 and named for Abraham Clark, who was one of the signers of the Declaration of Independence. The area that became Clark was originally the 5th Ward of Rahway. Currently, approximately 15,835 reside in Clark Township. Even though the township may be small compared to other townships, the area is easily accessed by the Clark Circle, which connects Valley Road, Central Avenue, the Garden State Parkway, and Brant Avenue.
As the area continues to grow, the residents need reliable legal services from a Clark law firm they can trust. We look forward to assisting the residents of Clark in all their legal matters.