The law firm of Aiello, Harris, Marth, Tunnero, Pastor & Schiffman, P.C. is proud of its nearly six decades of successfully representing clients with all kinds of legal matters throughout New Jersey. Since 1955, we have been providing strong representation and effective legal guidance to clients across New Jersey.
Our multi-disciplinary team of sixteen seasoned attorneys, several who are former New Jersey prosecutors, has a hard-earned reputation for excellence, commitment to our clients, and delivering the best possible outcomes including verdicts and settlements in the millions of dollars.
Diverse practice throughout New Jersey in a wide range of practice areas
Our practice is diverse, encompassing a broad range of practice areas from serious personal injury cases, to complex employment issues, to criminal defense. In fact, our “team” approach to our client’s legal issues ensures that we are providing the greatest level of service as our clients’ legal issues affect many aspects of their lives.
Our practice areas include all types of legal matters including:
- Serious personal injury claims - The personal injury team at Aiello, Harris, Marth, Tunnero, Pastor & Schiffman, P.C., some of whom are former insurance defense attorneys, passionately believes that injured parties have a right to compensation, even when those at fault have a wealth of legal resources dedicated to denying claims against them. recouped millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for people who have suffered injuries due to
- Employment law – Having the in-depth experience in representing both sides of an employment-related case gives the employment law team at Aiello, Harris, Marth, Tunnero, Pastor & Schiffman, P.C. a unique, unparalleled advantages in understanding the opposing side’s strengths, weaknesses, and strategies. Our practice encompasses the following
- Criminal defense – If you or a loved one is facing criminal charges, you need experienced criminal defense attorneys on your side to protect your rights. As Certified Trial Attorneys and former prosecutors with countless hours of experience in the courtroom, the criminal defense attorneys of Aiello, Harris, Marth, Tunnero, Pastor & Schiffman, P.C. treat all our clients with respect and provide the supportive guidance and ardent advocacy you need to successfully navigate the criminal justice system. We represent clients in all kinds of criminal defense matters including:
- Other Practice Areas – In every one of the segments of law in which we practice, goal is the same: to stand firm in the defense of our clients’ rights and interests, and to use all of our experience, resources and skill in order to achieve the best possible results in each case.
- Family law and divorce
- Estate planning
- Tax law
- Real estate and condominium law
- Mediation services
Visit our practice areas page for more in depth information
Our attorneys have been featured in dozens of televised, print, radio, and internet media including The New York Post, New York Daily News, The Newark Star Ledger, The Bergen Record, The Courier News, The Philadelphia Inquirer, NJ.com, the Bergen Record, News 12, ABC, NBC, CBS, CBS Radio, 101.5 FM, WINS Radio NY, etc.
Contact our experienced New Jersey attorneys who will fight for you
When your legal freedoms, health, or ability to earn a living are put in jeopardy, your entire life is seriously impacted – do not wait to get sound legal counsel. With Aiello, Harris, Marth, Tunnero, Pastor & Shiffman, P.C., you can rest assured that the best and brightest legal minds with over 250 years of combined experience are on your side, advocating for your rights.
For your convenience, we have 10 offices throughout New Jersey to serve you, and are available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you need us, call us at (908) 955-0267 or contact us online. Your initial consultation is free, and we accept all major credit cards.
CALL FOR A FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
24 Hours a Day | 7 Days a Week │ Office and Off-site Appointments