William R. Marth Esq.
E-mail: E-mail Me
William R. Marth was selected for AVVO’s –top attorney personal injury list. The top attorney criminal defense list, is issued by AVVO. A description of the selection of methodology can be found at https://support.avvo.com/hc/en-us/articles/208478156-What-is-the-Avvo-Rating. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Mr. Marth received his J.D. from Rutgers School of Law at Camden and his B.A. in Political Science from Rutgers College. He is admitted to the New Jersey State Bar, the Pennsylvania State Bar, and the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey. He is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association and the New Jersey Chapter of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America.
Mr. Marth’s practice areas include civil litigation including personal injury, workers’ compensation, and condominium construction as well as commercial cases and criminal litigation including municipal court, juvenile law, and indictable offenses. He is fluent in German.
Areas of Practice:
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Workers’ Compensation
- Condominium Construction
- Commercial Cases
- Criminal Litigation
- Municipal Court
- Juvenile Law
- Indictable Offenses
- Pennsylvania, 1997
- New Jersey, 1996
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1996
- Rutgers School of Law – Camden, Camden, New Jersey
- Rutgers College, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Major: Political Science & German
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member, 1998 – Present
- New Jersey Chapter of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member, 1998 – Present
Past Employment Positions
- Law Offices of Frederic Rossi, Associate, 1997 – 1998
- Law Offices of Philip Wolf, Associate, 1996 – 1997
- Chi Phi