Christopher G. Aiello Esq.
E-mail: E-mail Me
Mr. Aiello has been engaged in personal injury litigation since 1983. He initially started his career at a well-known insurance defense firm where he served as defense counsel for insurance companies and large corporations including the Chrysler Corporation, The Hertz Corporation, Mitsubishi Motors, Stanley Tools, and medical professionals involved in medical malpractice cases.
Mr. Aiello then took this intensive background and training and began representing people as plaintiffs in personal injury litigation. Mr. Aiello has handled cases that have resulted in multi-million dollar settlements. He has appeared in dozens of televised, print and internet media including: The New York Post, New York Daily News, The Newark Star Ledger, The Bergen Record, The Courier News, The Philadelphia Inquirer, NJ.com, the Bergen Record, News 12, ABC, NBC, CBS, CBS Radio, 101.5 FM, WINS Radio NY, etc.
- Hostile Work Environment
- Non-compete, non-disclosure agreements / disputes
- Wrongful Termination
- Workplace Discrimination (age, gender, race, national origin, religion, disability, pregnancy, etc.)
- Wage & Overtime Violations
- Whistleblower Laws/ Retaliation
He practices in the Superior Court of New Jersey in both the trial court section and the appellate divisions, the Workers’ Compensation Court, and Municipal Courts.
- Connecticut, 1985
- New Jersey, 1984
- Pennsylvania, 1983
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1984
- Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- J.D – 1982
- Honors: With Honors
- Fordham University, New York, New York
- B.A. (Magna Cum Laude) – 1978
- Major: History and Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Association of Justice
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Murray vs. Orleans Construction. $7.4 million. Structured settlement.
- Jacobson vs. Lake Mohawk. $2.2 million settlement. Diving accident and medical malpractice.
- Kondratyk vs. Holiday Inn. $1.4 million. Wrongful death negligence with excessive force.
- Kelly vs. Sands Hotel and Casino. $750,000. Fall down on wet floor resulting in injuries.
- Russo vs. Morgan. $900,000 (details)
- Hernandez vs. Jones. $450,000 (details)
- The Glenn Section 1 Condominium Association vs. Glenn Developers. $1.2 million Appellate Deivision.
- Richard T. Ruffino vs. State of New Jersey. Former policeman fights for his pension against State of New Jersey Appellate Division
- A Historical Review of Workers’ Compensation, Temple University.
- The Care and Rights of the Mentally Retarded in the Pennhurst Case, Temple University
- Out of the Darkness. Fundraising for this charitable organization
- USTA, New Jersey District. Chairman, Grievance Committee
- USTA Adult and Junior teams, Former Coach and Captain
CALL FOR A FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
24 Hours a Day | 7 Days a Week │ Office and Off-site Appointments