How We Can Help You In Your Criminal Defense
- We are there for you contact our office 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Our New Jersey criminal defense attorneys can help you by utilizing the knowledge and expertise of our former prosecutor’s to devise a strategy for trial, to file a motion to suppress or to negotiate a favorable plea-bargain.
- Since we have many attorneys there are numerous times that the crime effects different areas of law. Here, we can handle all the different crimes and have the expertise because the attorneys have subspecialties to deal with them. A solo practitioner or a smaller firm doesn’t have that ability.
- It is imperative that you contact us right away because many times we can stop you from speaking to the police where you may say something to incriminate yourself where the police did not have enough evidence to charge you without that conversation.
- The police do not always play fair. They can tell the potential defendant that they have witnesses and videos when they really may not. Therefore all contact with the police should be done through our office.
We offer flexible scheduling and payment options. Call us to set up an initial consultation; we’re standing by to assist you at (908) 561-5577 or contact us online