Timothy J. Broking Esq.
E-mail: E-mail Me
Timothy J. Broking was selected for AVVO’s –top attorney personal injury list. The top attorney criminal defense list, is issued by AVVO. A description of the selection of methodology can be found at https://support.avvo.com/hc/en-us/articles/208478156-What-is-the-Avvo-Rating. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Timothy J. Broking was selected to The National Trial Lawyers – 40 Under 40 list. The 40 Under 40 list is issued by The National Trial Lawyers. A description of the selection of methodology can be found at http://www.thenationaltriallawyers.org/ntl-groups/top-40-under-40/. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Mr. Broking received his Juris Doctorate from Touro Law School in Huntington, New York after graduating with honors from Seton Hall University in 1999. Mr. Broking is admitted to the New Jersey State Bar, the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, the United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces and the United States Supreme Court.His professional associations include the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, the American Bar Association, the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the New Jersey State Bar Association. Mr. Broking’s practice areas include civil litigation including personal injury, workers’ compensation, and employment law. Mr. Broking also appears regularly in superior court, workers’ compensation court and municipal court throughout New Jersey.
Areas of Practice
- Driving While Intoxicated
- Employment Law
- Personal Injury
- Workers’ Compensation
- Estate Planning
- Traffic Offenses
- New Jersey, 2005
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2007
- Supreme Court of the United States of America, 2012
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces, 2012
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Huntington, New York
- Juris Doctorate
- Seton Hall University, South Orange, New Jersey
- Bachelors of Science (Cum Laude)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- American Association of Justice
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Bergen County Bar Association
- Somerset County Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Delta (International Law Fraternity)
- Lambda Alpha Epsilon (National Criminal Justice Association)
Pro Bono Activities
- Seton Hall University, South Orange, New Jersey, Pirate Mentor, 2005 – Present