Shelley Weinberg Esq.
E-mail: E-mail Me
Ms. Weinberg graduated from Touro College School of Law, Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center in Huntingdon, Long Island. In 1987 she was awarded a Public Interest Fellowship and interned at Nassau County Legal Aid Society and graduated in 1988. Ms. Weinberg graduated from Syracuse University with a bachelor of fine arts degree in 1977. Between college and law school, Ms. Weinberg was a textile designer in the garment center in New York City, NY.
Ms. Weinberg was admitted to the New Jersey State Bar and the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey in 1988. Her professional associations include the National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives and has represented Social Security claimants in the United States District Court of the District of New Jersey as well as many state and administrative courts, including Workers’ Compensation.
- New Jersey, 1988
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1988
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Huntington, New York
- Juris Doctorate – 1988
- Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York
- Bachelor of Fine Arts – 1977
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives