Jeffrey Bronson Esq.
E-mail: E-mail Me
Mr. Bronson received his J.D. from Seton Hall School of Law at Newark, New Jersey in 1982 and his B.A. in American Studies from Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachussetts. He is admitted to the New Jersey State Bar and U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey. He is a member of the New Jersey Bar Association and the American Immigration Lawyers Association. Mr. Bronson’s practice areas include Immigration and Naturalization and Bankruptcy Law.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts
- Major: American Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association