Passaic, New Jersey
CALL FOR A FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
Rated 10/10 on AVVO
24 Hours a Day | 7 Days a Week | Office and Off-Site Appointments
About Our Passaic Law Firm – Aiello, Harris, Marth, Tunnero & Schiffman P.C.
The Passaic law firm of Aiello, Harris, Marth, Tunnero & Schiffman, P.C. believe that our clients benefit from our ability to develop a legal strategy quickly after conducting a thorough investigation. We formulate a legal theory based on applicable laws, the facts in the case, and the evidence. We implement a cost-effective plan that provides our clients with several options and the information they need to choose the option, with our legal guidance and expertise, which is best for their situation. Our attorneys strive to provide workable solutions to complex legal issues and matters.
Our attorneys practice in several different practice areas, including bankruptcy, real estate, family law, personal injury, criminal law, and employment law. We believe our firm can help the residents of Passaic with any legal matter they may encounter.
To speak with an attorney or request additional information about our law firm and our legal services, please call (908) 561-5577 or use the online contact form on our website.
Passaic Personal Injury Attorneys
If you are injured in a personal injury accident, you may suffer physical injuries, financial damages, and emotional stress. Our Passaic personal injury lawyers can help you recover money for your damages by filing an NJ personal injury claim. Our lawyers handle all injury claims, including:
- Traffic Accidents — Traffic-related accidents are the most common type of personal injury claim. Car crashes, collisions involving commercial trucks, motorcycle accidents, and accidents involving bicyclists and pedestrians cause traumatic injuries, chronic pain, and permanent disabilities.
- Premises Liability Cases — Falls can cause severe injuries that take months or years to heal. In some cases, a fall can cause a permanent injury. If your fall occurred on another person’s property, you might be entitled to recover compensation for your injuries. Call our Passaic slip and fall attorneys for a free consultation.
- Medical Malpractice Claims — When a trusted doctor or medical facility causes an injury, patients deserve to be compensated if the injury or illness was the result of negligence or carelessness. Common medical malpractice claims include failure to diagnose, medication errors, birth injuries, surgical errors, and incorrect treatment. Call our Passaic medical malpractice attorneys for a free consultation.
We have a complete list of the cases we handle on our personal injury page. Call (908) 561-5577 for a free consultation with a Passaic personal injury lawyer.
Passaic Criminal Defense Attorneys
Being investigated for a crime or being arrested for a crime is a frightening event. It is best to try to remain calm, respectfully invoke your right to remain silent, and call our Passaic criminal defense lawyers for help. Our criminal defense team handles criminal law matters including:
- DWI and DUI Crimes— Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol is a crime. It is also a potentially dangerous and deadly decision. If you are impaired, do not get behind the wheel of a vehicle. If you are arrested, call our Passaic DUI attorneys for legal advice.
- Drug Charges— A lot of attention is focused on drug crimes in the United States. New Jersey has stiff penalties for drug crime convictions. Our Passaic drug crimes attorneys can help you develop a defense strategy based on the circumstances in your case.
- Firearms Offenses— Firearms charges can result in a conviction that causes you to lose your right to own firearms. Do not give up your Constitutional right without a fight.
Contact our Passaic criminal defense lawyers by calling (908) 561-5577 or by using the contact form online. You may also review the information on our criminal defense webpage.
Employment Law Attorneys in Passaic
Employment and NJ Labor Law matters can be complex. You need a Passaic labor law attorney to help you sort through employment issues including:
- Workplace Harassment— Harassment and discrimination in the workplace can be difficult to handle. Employees may be scared to come forward, and employers may not understand their legal duties when issues are reported. Our Passaic employment law attorneys can help you sort through issues to protect yourself and your employees.
- Immigration Crimes— Immigration crimes carry significant prison time and fines. Employees and employers must be very careful to comply with all immigration laws. Our NJ labor law attorneys in Passaic can help.
- Other Employment Issues — Please visit our employment law webpage for more information about employment laws and NJ labor laws. Our law firm handles a variety of employment and labor law matters including sexual harassment, whistleblowers, wage violations, employment contracts, and many other matters.
You may reach our labor law attorneys in Passaic by calling (908) 561-5577.
A Dedicated Team of Legal Professionals Serving the Residents of Passaic
Our law firm has been successfully representing clients since 1955. We represent clients in Passaic and throughout New Jersey in a variety of legal matters. Our practice areas page highlights the work we do in the areas of real estate, family law, estate law, bankruptcy, personal injury, criminal law, sex crimes, and numerous other areas of the legal practice.
You can review the recent results in some of our cases on our website. Our attorneys have recovered millions of dollars for our clients. Because of our attorneys’ knowledge and expertise, they have been featured on national and local news outlets including CBS, NJ.com, The Star-Ledger, The New York Post, ABC, and NBC.
If you have questions or you want to schedule an appointment, you can reach Aiello, Harris, Marth, Tunnero & Schiffman, P.C by telephone at (908) 561-5577 or 24/7 on our website.
About Passaic, NJ
The City of Passaic was formed in approximately 1679 but was not incorporated until 1873. The Dutch settled the area along the Passaic River, and the city grew from that settlement. Industrial growth, especially in metalworking and textiles, caused the area to grow rapidly. Today, several business districts are thriving within Passaic. The city has been on the edge of many forward-thinking trends. Passaic is known as “The Birthplace of Television” because it was the site of the first television station that transmitted into the home.
Currently, the city has a population of about 70,635 residents. The city is the 15th largest municipality in the state and is continuing to grow. Located on the Passaic River just north of Newark, the area is a beautiful place to work, live, and play. There are numerous historical buildings and venues for art, education, recreation, and entertainment. As the city continues to grow, our law firm will be available for all citizens as they need the assistance of a law firm with a large staff of attorneys who can handle many different types of legal cases. You can stop by anytime at our close by our office in Lyndhurst NJ.